Ultimate Blog Challenge | October Recognition Holidays | Battling Bertha 11 | #BlogBoost
Ultimate Blog Challenge
Welcome to Day 1 of my Ultimate Blog Challenge! It is my intention to blog every day for the entire month of October, and even throw in a few videos and podcasts!
I plan to share some intimate details about my boobs and my breast cancer journey, including some funny, or not so funny, stories about chemo, surgery and radiation therapy. I’ll even take you wig shopping!
Don’t worry, I also have marketing and business tips to share! So, there will be a little something for everyone this month.
National Make a Mistake Day and other October Recognition Holidays
You have 22 fantabulous reasons to send a greeting card and gift in October and here they are:
- October is, of course, Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- It is also Pharmacist Month.
- October 1 in National Make a Mistake Day. You don’t have to be perfect, you just have to be nice!
- October 2 is National Custodial Worker Day.
- October 3 is Techie’s Day.
- October 4 is World Smile Day.
- October 5 is Do Something Nice Day.
- October 5 is also World Teacher’s Day.
- Emergency Nurses Week is October 5 – 11.
- Customer Service Week is October 6 – 10.
- National Physician Assistant’s Week is October 6 – 12.
- October 6 is Physician Assistant’s Day.
- October 8 is Emergency Nurses Day.
- October 11 is World Plumbers Day.
- October 12 is Farmer’s Day.
- October 13 is Clergy Appreciation Day.
- October 14 is Columbus Day.
- October 16 is National Boss Day.
- Medical Assistants Recognition Week is October 20 – 24.
- October 22 is Medical Assistants Recognition Day.
- October 23 is TV Talk Show Host Day.
- October 24 is United Nations Day.
- October 31 is Halloween.
Any day is a great day to send a real paper greeting card. Your first card is FREE, on me!