On my 45th birthday, 2 weeks ago, I declared that Cashflow was one of the three words that would define my year, and that I would be hosting a Cashflow board game club on meetup.org.
Created by Robert and Kim Kiyosaki, Cashflow (affiliate link) is a financial education disguised as a board game.
Today, was the first official meeting of the Conroe Cashflow Game Meetup.
We had a blast.
Two of us, Rasheed and I, had played the game previously. One, Leo, had not.
Guess who won?
Yup, Leo. She managed to get out of the rat race and generate over $300K worth of income for herself by taking a chance and rolling the dice.
If you are local to Conroe, Texas and want a fun way to learn how to create a legacy of financial freedom for your family, join the Conroe Cashflow Game Meetup and come play with us!
More from Gratitude Geek
- Get Paid to Be Nice Sending Cards and Gifts.
- Listen to Gratitude Geek Podcast episodes.
- Follow Battling Bertha where Kandas’ shares her breast cancer journey.
- Look for Relationship Marketing Tips of the Day at the bottom of select blog posts.
- Music by Tracy Larson’Clifford & Brock Rodarte.