3 Essential Oils for Breast Cancer Treatment | Battling Bertha 20 | #BlogBoost
Right off the bat, you need to know that essential oils do NOT cure cancer. However, I do use essentials oils to supplement my breast cancer treatments.
3 Essential Oils for Breast Cancer Treatment
Kelly Taylor, certified Herbalist and Aromatherapist, has been a wealth of information and I highly recommend the certified pure essential oils she offers in her online store, Cassia Aromatics. Kelly taught me to never put essential oils directly on my skin without a carrier oil. I use a variety of essential oils on a daily basis and these are my top three:
- Peppermint helps nausea. During chemo, I would rub it on my belly, wrists and behind my neck.
- Lavender helps you relax. Spray lavender essential oil on your sheets and pillow to help you sleep.
- Frankincense helps fade scars. I use a small roller bottle with Vitamin E as the carrier oil and apply frankincense to my surgery scars.
I am not an aromatherapist. I am simply sharing my personal experience. Consult with a professional aromatherapist regarding your specific needs.
More from Gratitude Geek
- Get Paid to Be Nice Sending Cards and Gifts.
- Listen to Gratitude Geek Podcast episodes.
- Follow Battling Bertha where Kandas’ shares her breast cancer journey.
- Look for Relationship Marketing Tips of the Day at the bottom of select blog posts.
- Music by Tracy Larson’Clifford & Brock Rodarte.
This article is not intended as a substitute for the medical advice of physicians. The reader should regularly consult a physician in matters relating to his/her health and particularly with respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention.