Show 34 Quick Guide
Kody Bateman’s tips for mastering relationships in business:
- Make a list of everyone you know and put them in a contact manager.
- Categorize your list into 3 categories: 1) contacts 2) prospects 3) customers
- Always add people to your list and move them through the 3 categories.
- Take detailed notes on all of your contacts.
- Reach out in the spirit of RELATIONSHIP 80% of the time and in the spirit of MARKETING 20% of the time.
- Build your personal brand with friendship, celebration and service.
- Use the 4 methods of communication to reach out regularly to your lists.
The 4 methods are TEXT, CALL, GREETING CARDS, and ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION.
- Always be in the spirit of service. GIVE for the sake of GIVING and you will attract what you GIVE.
- Listen more than you speak and always make it about them and how you can help them.
Action Steps for Following Up with Leads
Action Step 1: Every time you connect with someone, write down in your calendar, or your contact manager the date you are going to make your next connection and HOW – text, phone, email, greeting card, in person.
Action Step 2: Right now, think of 2 or 3 people who you can reach out in kindness towards today, and do it. Send them a referral, or a gift, or just a quick text message asking how they are doing and that you are thinking of them. Don’t try to sell them anything, make it all about them.
Action Step 3: Join me for the Master Relationship Marketing Seminar in Houston, April 17-18, 2015.
What would you do if you received this e-mail?
Subject: Congratulations Chamber Member since 2014
Do you need coverage for — LIFE=DISABILITY INCOME=LONG TERM CARE= and other areas of concern. Your FAMILY, your BUSINESS and YOU may need assistance reaching for
the options to meet or exceed expectations! Call or email me and I will assist you looking for THE AN$WER———-
With best regards, I am
Leave a comment and let me know how you would respond to Jim.
- Master Relationship Marketing (MRM) Seminar, Houston, Texas, April 17-18, 2015
- Win tickets to MRM Houston
- Kody Bateman on Mastering Relationship Marketing
- My Canva Review
- Fallen Hero Memorial Chest Fund
Ways to Subscribe to Gratitude Geek
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- You can also subscribe via PlayerFM
More from Gratitude Geek
- Get Paid to Be Nice Sending Cards and Gifts.
- Listen to more Gratitude Geek Podcast episodes.
- Follow Battling Bertha where Kandas’ shares her breast cancer journey.
- Look for Relationship Marketing Tips of the Day at the bottom of select blog posts.
- Music by Tracy Larson’Clifford & Brock Rodarte.