Fun Friday Photo
When she arrived home from school, my teen daughter hid away in her bedroom. At one point she calls out “What’s your favorite color?”
“Blue,” I answered.
About 15 minutes she calls out again: “How old are you?”
Then, a Facebook notification informed me that my daughter had posted an image to my wall. She is a digital artist, spending hours creating amazing art. Here is the piece she furiously created in 30 minutes after school yesterday:
Yup, that’s a great start to a fantabulous year!
More from Gratitude Geek
- Get Paid to Be Nice Sending Cards and Gifts.
- Listen to Gratitude Geek Podcast episodes.
- Follow Battling Bertha where Kandas’ shares her breast cancer journey.
- Look for Relationship Marketing Tips of the Day at the bottom of select blog posts.
- Music by Tracy Larson’Clifford & Brock Rodarte.