Today is Friday, which means I am spending my morning at Conroe Coffee helping clients create beautiful real paper greeting cards with their laptops or smart phones. I look forward to Friday mornings because, let’s face it, greeting card senders are good people.
I love sending, and receiving cards. This week I received New Years and Birthday cards from Angie, Joy, Babs, Steve and Becky. Fun!
Back in 2014, I started curating lists of recognition holidays, reasons to send a cards gift, by month. I wasn’t very consistent at it. Lucky for me, SendOutCards, is now doing the curation! Hopefully, since the hard part is being done for me, I’ll get better at remembering to share the list each month.
15 Great Reasons to Send Cards and Gifts in January 2016
- January 8 to 14 is Letter Writing Week
- January 1 is New Year’s Day. It’s not too late to send out Happy New Year cards!
- January 6 is Epiphany Day.
- January 7 is Orthodox Christmas Day.
- January 12 in National Pharmacists Day.
- January 14 is Make your Dream Come True Day. Oh the possibilities!
- January 15 is my 46th birthday. 😀
- January 18 is Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- January 19 is National Popcorn Day. SendOutCards has some delicious popcorn you can send!
- January 21 is National Hugging Day. A greeting card is like a paper hug. Really, it is.
- January 22 is National Blonde Brownie Day. I can’t make this stuff up. Check out these yummy blond brownies.
- January 23 is National Handwriting Day. I hate my handwriting. I think I’ll skip this day.
- January 24 is Compliment Day. Darling, you look marvelous!
- January 26 is Spouse’s Day. Yes, husbands and wives, you know what to do!
- January 28 is Fun at Work Day.
Close More Sales in 2016
As a business practice, sending a random card and gift to a client, or potential client, can be lucrative.
Jay McHugh can attest to the effectiveness of relationship marketing with greeting cards. He is one of New England’s Top 5 Real Estate agents. Jay will be in The Woodlands, Texas sharing some of his secrets on January 22, 2016 from noon to 1 pm at Spring Creek BBQ.
If you live in the greater Houston area, I’d love for you to be my guest. You do not need to be a real estate agent to benefit from Jay’s sales advice.
There is a $5 cover charge for SendOutCards distributors, guests are free. Lunch sold separately.
Register at Eventbrite: http://momgeek.com/sellmore2016