Winters are harsh in Southeast Texas. The temperatures can get below freezing, at least once. The humidity dries up and our poor skin starts to dehydrate. It’s too hot in the summer to go outside, but too cold in the winter to go out, too. It rains during the winter, so our dogs refuse to go out to relieve themselves. It is so hard to appreciate winter in Southeast Texas!
But wait! Watch this video!
- Jenny Siemonsma shares the secret to soft hands in the winter.
- Lynda Davies explains the best time to walk and wear spandex.
- Leslie Guillermo offers winter pet safety advice.
- Kandas Rodarte explains the secret to having more to appreciate.
The dish, the view, the talk… ain’t got nothing on the Conroe Coffee Talk Gals.
Connect with the Coffee Talk Gals:
- Jenny Siemonsma- http://www.marykay.com/jsiemonsma
- Lynda Davies – http://www.lyndadavieseft.com/
- Leslie Guillermo – http://www.mococanine.com
- Kandas Rodarte – http://GratitudeGeek.info
Filmed Nov 14, 2013 at Conroe Coffee in historic downtown Conroe, Texas.