In late January, I attended a Vision Workshop with Dawniel Winningham, founder of Wealthy Sisters Network. Sitting across the aisle from me was a highly intellectual woman who quietly and confidently “owned her space” in the room.
Do you know what I mean by “owned her space”? She was a woman with a purpose.
At the time I didn’t know her name, or anything about her other than she called herself a writer. I knew I had to record a podcast interview with her.
That woman was Kathi Laughman, Founder and CEO of Mackenzie Circle.There is more value in the rest of our stories than we ever dreamed possible. @klaughman Click To Tweet
Living the Life that You Want
Mackenzie Circle is a personal leadership training, development and coaching company that works with professionals that want to integrate their life and work in a meaningful way.
“Our programs and products focus on how to effectively fuel success by understanding and embracing its ultimate purpose in our lives. Our platform is that in order to realize the tomorrow we are capable of achieving, we must live it today. There is more value in the rest of our stories than we ever dreamed possible.” – Kathi Laughman
Listen in as we discuss:
- What it means to live today like you want tomorrow to be
- The five life strategies we all must have to realize our full potential
- What is a life plan and why do we need one
Connect with Kathi Laughman
- Website: http://www.mackenziecircle.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mackenziecircle
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/klaughman
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/kathilaughman/
More from Gratitude Geek
- Get Paid to Be Nice Sending Cards and Gifts.
- Listen to more Gratitude Geek Podcast episodes.
- Follow Battling Bertha where Kandas’ shares her breast cancer journey.
- Look for Relationship Marketing Tips of the Day at the bottom of select blog posts.
- Music by Tracy Larson’Clifford & Brock Rodarte.