Confessions of a Coffee & Cards Conversationalist
When Lynda Davies & I sat down for Coffee & Cards Conversations, it wasn’t just to chat about spandex, British chocolate and kettlebells. The real objective was to see just how many acronyms Lynda could use in 15 minutes!
Why ELITE Fitness Training, does that not limit your market?
ELITE is an acronym. It stands for Everybody Loves the Individual Training Experience.
- Everybody – from old to young, overweight, underweight, fit, or couch potato benefit from working with a personal trainer.
- Individual – what you learn is for you as an individual. everyone’s plan is different, the time I spend with you is focused on your goals and expectations.
- Training – this is work I teach your mind and Train your body, it is not a walk in the park, except if that’s all you are capable of right now that is where we will start.
- Experience – when I train you, I do not just boss you around in my likable British voice I teach you about your body, and your lifestyles so that when our time together is through you can continue on the journey, and not undo all your accomplishments.
Explain the benefits of In Home Personal Training.
Time, Travel, Cost.
What new projects are you currently working on?
I am writing a book, based on a lifestyle plan I am developing. My personal plan is 56 days to AWESOME, another acronym:
- Attitude, you need the right one Before you start a lifestyle change be sure you are doing the right reasons, and know in your own mind that you will succeed.
- Water, know how much to drink, and when. Learn if other drinks add or subtract from this total.
- Exercise, know where, what when, and how much.
- Sugar, know how to identify good and bad sugars. Understand the way the body processes the things you eat. Set a personal target for added sugar intake.
- Oils learn about good fats and bed fat, and why I prefer olive oil, coconut oil, and butter, and I avoid canola oil, palm oil, and margarine.
- Measurements, understand body composition , basal metabolic rate, available technology, set baseline measurements and use them to monitor progress.
- Eating plans. Diets don’t work, if the did there would be no need for the Diet Industry. I will help you determine which eating options are right for you and help you develop a healthy lifestyle.
For you Kandas, I could work 56 days of GRATITUDE.
- Goals – I will show you how to set SMARTER goals.
- Rules – we will establish rules about sugars, oils and processed food.
- Activity – we will set the basic requirements for daily and weekly exercise
- Timescales – we will establish the 8 week time frame and how it fits into your life plan.
- Irrigation – Water supply, how much do you really need, do other drinks add or subtract from that total
- Target – What are you aiming for, could be weight loss, fat loss muscle gain, how will you know you have reached them. Baseline and endpoint measurements.
- Dairy- pros and cons of dairy consumption
- Eating plan – Will you DIET, ( do I eat this) or follow a conventional Atkins, Paleo, weight watchers etc program. Will you move towards using more single ingredient foods and cooking from scratch and away from overly processed foods which may contain controversial ingredients whether listed on the label or not. DIET, by the way, is an acronym for “Do I Eat This”?
How have you used SendOutCards to market your business?
I send cards to my clients on Birthday and Christmas or other special occasions. I send thank you cars when they stop being my client. I send random cards for accomplishment. I have never sent a card to a prospective client yet, but who knows when I might need to do just that.
Lynda Davies Looks Good in Spandex, the Video
Connect with Lynda Davies
- Website: http://lyndadavieseft.com
Get Your Gratitude Geek
- Be sure to tune in every Wednesday to the Gratitude Geek Podcast.
- Coffee & Cards Conversations are filmed on location at Conroe Coffee and produced by Shane Rodarte.
- Music by Brock Rodarte.