Michelle Bowers, Fiber Artist Interview
Yesterday, my little family spent the afternoon at First Saturday Arts Market in the Heights neighborhood of Houston, Texas. We brought along our video and podcasting equipment with the intent of finding three artists to interview for our Handmade in Texas website.
I know what you thinking. Yesterday was not the first Saturday of the month. It’s been raining here for a few weeks and the market was rained out and postponed the first 2 Saturdays of January.
Yesterday was gorgeous. Perfect weather for an arts market and the turn out at the market was incredible.
The first artist we interviewed was Michelle Bowers from Katy, Texas. She is a self-taught fiber artist who developed her skills while playing with her small children. Now that her children are older, she has turned her hobby into a work at home business.
I am so excited to share this video interview with my work at home audience here at Gratitude Geek first, before we release it on Handmade in Texas!
Here is a link to the video on YouTube: http://youtu.be/TinAtDvV5JcTurn hobby into business. #Interview with fiber artist Michelle Bowers. #BlogBoost Click To Tweet
Hope you enjoyed the interview as much as I did. Michelle Bowers, fiber artist, proves that you can turn a craft that you love into a business while raising your small children. She will certainly inspire moms with young children to pursue your passion profitably!
Connect with Michelle Bowers, Fiber Artist
- Web: http://www.michellebowersart.com/
- Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MichellesFiberArt
- Zibbet: https://www.zibbet.com/michellebowersart
- Fine Art America: http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/michelle-bowers.html
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Michelles-Fiber-Art/187676884658540
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/mbowersart
More from Gratitude Geek
- Get Paid to Be Nice Sending Cards and Gifts.
- Listen to Gratitude Geek Podcast episodes.
- Follow Battling Bertha where Kandas’ shares her breast cancer journey.
- Look for Relationship Marketing Tips of the Day at the bottom of select blog posts.
- Music by Tracy Larson’Clifford & Brock Rodarte.