Natural Cancer Therapies with Ann Fonfa | Battling Bertha | Podcast Episode 26
Ann Fonfa is a 22 year breast-cancer survivor who opted-out of most conventional western medicine during treatment. Ann is the President of the Annie Appleseed Project, providing education, advocacy and awareness on complementary, alternative, natural cancer therapies.
In today’s podcast, Ann shares her personal breast cancer story and how it inspired her to become a natural cancer therapies advocate. Click the play button in the black bar below the title to listen to the podcast.
Take 3 Steps 4 Health
The Annie Appleseed Project advocates taking three simple steps each day to improve overall health:
- Eat 1 more fruit and 1 more vegetable
- Take a walk
- Breathe deeply 7 times before going to bed
Next month, February 26 – 28, 2015, the Annie Appleseed Project is hosting the 9th Evidence-based Complementary & Alternative Cancer Therapies Conference held in West Palm Beach, Florida. Kelly Turner, PhD, author of Radical Remission is one of fourteen scheduled speakers. For more information, and to register, visit CAM for Cancer.
Connect with the Annie Appleseed Project
- Website: http://www.annieappleseedproject.org/
- Newsletter: http://annieappleseedproject.org/about-us/updates
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AnnieAppleseedProject
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnnieAppleseed