Happy New Year!
2017 was a year of change for me, and my family:
- At the top of the list, I had two CT Scans in 2017, 6 months apart, and both showed Bertha NED (No Evidence of Disease). I remain in maintenance mode, to keep it that way.
- I earned my business coach certification and began helping clients, mainly through mastermind groups, grow their business with gratitude.
- We closed our custom furniture business after nearly 20 years. Stay tuned on the status of this one. It may change.
- Our daughter left for college making my husband and I empty-nesters.
- I rank advanced to the level of Executive in my network marketing company, joining an exclusive group of less than 100 distributors.
- Plus, we moved to Michigan.
Putting Thoughts to Cyber Paper
I often take part in the 30 day Ultimate Blog Challenge and this month am doing so, again. I have yet to complete the challenge, but I came darn close once. Seeing as we are moving into our new home this week, I am not holding myself to 30 blog posts in January of 2018, but I do have some great content swirling around in my noggin. I want to make blogging more of a priority in my life, but not make it all about business, I am going to focus more on just sharing my story here.
I do have another blog with fantastic sales and marketing tips, you should check it out if you have a business.
New Year, New Adventure
So, what else is on the menu for 2018, you ask?
- Move into our new home this week. KNOWING blue skies and clear roads to make the process easier.
- Our new home is in a groovy downtown area with a fantastic farmers market, restaurants, and lots of museums and parks all within walking distance. More WALKING is definitely on the menu.
- Meet my new oncologist. This subject will be the topic of many a blog post so don’t get me started now.
- Launch my 4th, 5th and 6th mastermind groups. The 4th will start at the end of this month. If you are new to masterminding, join my free introductory webinar on January 23rd.
- Post 5 more episodes of Coffee, Cards and Conversations, Season 2. Contemplate Season 3.
- Sell the domain name HandmadeInTexas.net (and supporting social media profiles) migrating some of the great content from there to here. If you know someone who makes a product in Texas, or likes to blog about Texas, I’ll make them great deal on the domain.
- Get to know my new BNI chapter members.
- Join the local Chamber of Commerce. Bonus, it is walking distance from my new home.
- Rank advance to Senior Executive in my network marketing company joining a very exclusive club with less than 20 members.
- Finally release at least 50 pounds that I have held on to for too long. I know the walking mentioned earlier will help. I plan to work closely with my doctor on this one, so please don’t pitch any weight loss miracles at me.
Here is the view from the back porch of our new home. Seeing as we moved to Michigan from Houston, Texas, I will definitely be investing in a warmer wardrobe.
Have a wonderful New Year. What are your big plans for 2018?