Lynda Davies is an ISSA certified Elite Fitness Trainer located in Conroe, Texas. She holds specialist certifications in exercise therapy, strength and conditioning, and sports performance nutrition. Listen in as Lynda shares quick fitness tips for work at home moms. (Click the play button in the black bar below the image of Lynda.)
Quick Fitness Tips
Some of the fitness topics Lynda and I discuss include:
- Fitness Training vs. Gym Membership
- Energy Bars
- What to eat after you exercise
- Does Almond Milk have more protein than cows milk? The answer is no.
- The advantages of in home fitness training
- How a work at home mom can fit exercise into her life
- Wearable activity trackers
- Read your food labels
- Tabata | The 5 Minute Workout
- Proper Ab Engagement
- The relationship between gratitude and exercise
Connect with Lynda Davies
More from Gratitude Geek
- Get Paid to Be Nice Sending Cards and Gifts.
- Listen to more Gratitude Geek Podcast episodes.
- Follow Battling Bertha where Kandas’ shares her breast cancer journey.
- Look for Relationship Marketing Tips of the Day at the bottom of select blog posts.
- Music by Tracy Larson’Clifford & Brock Rodarte.
This article is not intended as a substitute for the medical advice of physicians. The reader should regularly consult a physician in matters relating to his/her health and particularly with respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention.