In episode 41 of Coffee & Cards Conversations, Dick Schissler, General Manager at Lonestar Internet Radio in Conroe, Texas explains the basic differences between podcasting and internet radio, how to host your own internet radio show, and how to get your music played by radio producers.
Get Your Music Played
What’s Dick’s best tip for artists and bands who want their music considered for radio play? Send the radio producer a greeting card! Not just any greeting card. A custom greeting card with three key ingredients:
- Note of Appreciation
- QR Code to Download Song
SendOutCards makes creating these greeting cards easy! Drag and drop technology, a robust contact manager, and card campaigns allow you to send the same card to just one radio producer or 5,000.
Connect with Dick Schissler
- Website: http://irlonestar.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/irlonestar
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/irlonestar
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/s/irlonestar
Get Your Gratitude Geek
- Be sure to tune in every Wednesday to the Gratitude Geek Podcast.
- Coffee & Cards Conversations are filmed on location at Conroe Coffee and produced by Shane Rodarte.
- Music by Tracy Larson’Clifford & Brock Rodarte.