Show 33 Quick Guide
- What is relationship marketing and why do you need it?
- My 3 rules for relationship marketing (see this post for the list).
- Squeaky chair!
- Mexican food is different in Texas than in California.
- Doing business good ole boy style.
- Waking up at 10 am.
- You can do anything you want if you have the ability to build relationships and credibility.
- Everybody is in sales. Teachers sell the idea of learning to their students. Chemists sell their research projects. You are either selling yourself, an idea, or a product, or all three.
- Relationship marketing on Facebook 101: Facebook groups are a great place to cultivate relationships so don’t blow it by posting ads.
- Do you like this new podcast format or do you prefer interviews?
- What is the average length of podcast that you normally listen to?
- Do you listen on the website, iTunes, Stitcher, PlayerFM or some place else?
- To Sell is Human by Daniel Pink (affiliate link)
- She Podcasts with Elsie Escobar and Jessica Kupferman
- Smart Passive Income with Pat Flynn
- Define Your Blog Voice with Daniel Urslan
- Memorial Chest Fund on Indiegogo
More from Gratitude Geek
- Get Paid to Be Nice Sending Cards and Gifts.
- Listen to more Gratitude Geek Podcast episodes.
- Follow Battling Bertha where Kandas’ shares her breast cancer journey.
- Look for Relationship Marketing Tips of the Day at the bottom of select blog posts.
- Music by Tracy Larson’Clifford & Brock Rodarte.