Chef Sharon Alfred is the owner and culinary artist behind Idias Catering in Humble, Texas.
Describe your business in 3 to 5 sentences.
Idias Catering specializes in but not limited to Creole Cuisine. We are Your Wine Shop At Home Consultant. For your Corp Lunch, Weddings, Showers, Church Events, Kids Parties, Pizza Parties, Personal information/Private Parties
How did you get started in your business?
Loved cooking and entertaining family and friends, gave the most Amazing parties! Was wrongfully terminated from my job as a cook/cashier, so I then decided to start my own business. I’ve been in business since 2011 and I Love it!
What was the biggest hurdle you had to overcome in your business?
Getting the word out about my business.
How have you overcome this hurdle?
Social media, client referrals and word of mouth has been working really well!
Who do you appreciate? Why?
Oh wow….God first, family and my network. With out them there’s no me. I love them all because they’ve been extremely beneficial through my life I’m and entire business building process.
Anything else you’d like to add or include?
Have A Taste Of New Orleans! Let Idias Catering Make Your Next Event Both Beautiful and Delicious
Connect with Sharon Alfred
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Idias-Catering/372234996158111
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/tastefulsharon/
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/_idiascatering/
Your Turn to Type
- What is your favorite creole dish?
- If you had to choose, would you rather have a personal chef or a housekeeper?
- Are you a woman who means business? Click here to learn how to share your story with the Gratitude Geek audience.