Does social media have you stumped? Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Slideshare. How can you possibly stay on top of all these platforms?
Never fear! A solution is here!
The folks over at The Whole Brain Group put together a social media checklist for small and medium-sized businesses that is worth studying and implementing. This is a truly awesomely useful infographic that helps you create your own personal social media strategy.Awesomely useful #infographic to create your own personal social media strategy. #blogboost Click To Tweet
I know it seems like a lot to digest for social media newbies. You do NOT have to do ALL these things! Pick one or two platforms where you are comfortable and just start. You won’t get anywhere until you start.
Social Media Checklist for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses
More from Gratitude Geek
- Get Paid to Be Nice Sending Cards and Gifts.
- Listen to more Gratitude Geek Podcast episodes.
- Follow Battling Bertha where Kandas’ shares her breast cancer journey.
- Look for Relationship Marketing Tips of the Day at the bottom of select blog posts.
- Music by Tracy Larson’Clifford & Brock Rodarte.