This week’s Flashback Friday is a podcast episode first published over at Handmade in Texas in March of 2015. My husband, Shane, and I had a conversation about why he cancelled all of his social media accounts. For the record, he has since turned most of them back on.
- Why did Shane cancel his social media accounts?
- Isn’t the work itself enough?
- A Facebook “like” is a shot of endorphin.
- David Bowie, Elton John and copy cats.
- No two things can inhabit the same space at the same time.
- Work the way you work.
- Doubt is devastating.
- When the self is in complete harmony, it creates on its’ own.
Have a listen:
Originally posted March 3, 2015 at HandmadeInTexas.net.