Steve Schulz on Network Marketing, Money & Cheese Curds | Podcast 011
Meet a Network Marketing Legend
My guest today is a network marketing legend. Twenty-three years ago Steve Schulz was a dead broke school teacher. After consistently working his network marketing business for 3 to 5 hours per week for 3 years, both Steve and his wife Colleen, were able to leave their teaching jobs. Steve shares the two things he did during those 3 to 5 hours.
Today, Steve is the President of Field Development for SendOutCards. We sat down on a Thursday night in Houston, Texas to chat about network marketing, money and cheese curds.
Money is NOT the Root of All Evil
Steve shares his journey from teacher to multi-millionaire in his new book, “Yes, Sometimes It Is About the Money.”
“We can create more millionaires inside SendOutCards than any other program out there… we’ve got the greatest product in network marketing.” – Steve Schulz
The Elusive Cheese Curd
Steve is from Wisconsin. Wisconsin is known for cheese curds. Despite my best efforts to draw it out of him, Steve would not divulge the secret of the elusive cheese curd. He remains true to his Wisconsin roots.
Steve Schulz’s Book Shelf
- Yes, Sometimes It Is About the Money by Steve Schulz
- Your First Year in Network Marketing by Mark Yarnell
- Awaken the Giant Within by Anthony Robbins
- The Aladdin Factor by Jack Canfield
Get Your Gratitude Geek
- Be sure to tune in every Wednesday to the Gratitude Geek Podcast.
- Coffee & Cards Conversations are filmed on location at Conroe Coffee and produced by Shane Rodarte.
- Music by Brock Rodarte.