Caturday | Ultimate Blog Challenge Wrap Up
Shade, the fluffy kitty, proved an interesting assistant while I was editing podcast episode 29. Scheduled to go live February 4, episode 29, Selling Art at Markets, is the shortest podcast I’ve recorded, and it was the most difficult to edit. I had to teach myself a few new Audacity tricks. Audacity is the software I use to edit my podcasts.
About a handful of people have asked me how to podcast. It’s not as easy as it looks, and I am still learning.
It IS a lot of fun and worthwhile if you are willing to invest in the proper equipment and learn how to use the software.
What do you think? Are you interested in learning how to podcast? What do you want to know about the process? Leave a comment with your questions.
Ultimate Blog Challenge Wrap Up
Today is the final day of the January 2015 31-Day Ultimate Blog Challenge.
All in all, I’d say that I did a pretty decent job. I post on three different blogs. My goal was to post something to at least one blog per day. Here are my results:
- GratitudeGeek posts: 27
- ShaKa Studios Custom Furniture posts: 11
- HandmadeinTexas.net posts: 6
- Videos Filmed: 5
- Podcasts Recorded: 5
- Chemo Treatments: 1
- Days Lost Due to Chemo: 4
Did you participate in the Ultimate Blog Challenge? How did you do? Leave a comment with YOUR results.Did you take the Ultimate Blog Challenge? How did you do? #blogboost Click To Tweet
More from Gratitude Geek
- Get Paid to Be Nice Sending Cards and Gifts.
- Listen to more Gratitude Geek Podcast episodes.
- Follow Battling Bertha where Kandas’ shares her breast cancer journey.
- Look for Relationship Marketing Tips of the Day at the bottom of select blog posts.
- Music by Tracy Larson’Clifford & Brock Rodarte.