What is My Purpose? | Infographic
Ask any kid: “What do you want to be when you grow up?” and they will give you an answer. Go ahead, find a kid and ask them. Test my hypothesis.
Ask most adults: “What is your purpose?” and you’ll be met with dead silence and blank stares. Try it! Let me know if I’m right.
“What’s my purpose?” It’s the ultimate question.
Fortunately, finding the answer is easier than you may think. Ask yourself 4 simple questions and unlock your destiny.
What is my purpose?
To find your answer ask yourself:
- At what am I great? What comes natural to me?
- Everyone has innate talents. Including you!
- What do I love doing?
- Go ahead make a long list of everything you love doing.
- What does the world need?
- Back in the day, kids who had trouble swimming had few options if they wanted to enjoy a swimming pool. Then about 30 years ago the pool noodle was invented and now any kid can float around in a pool and feel safe.
- How can I get paid for it?
- Yes! You CAN get paid for doing what you love. If you think you can’t, then you won’t. If you know you CAN then you will! Remember: the inventor of the pool noodle made millions.
I ran across this concise, logical infographic on Facebook many months ago. I and think it is the perfect answer to the ultimate question:
As much as I’d love to give credit where credit is due for the What is My Purpose inforgraphic, unfortunately, in my chemo fog I do not remember who posted it and its’ creator did not watermark it. If you know who created this graphic, please post it in the comments.