I Visit Gayla Wigs after Chemo Made My Hair Fall Out | Battling Bertha #24
Gayla Wigs is a full service wig salon in The Woodlands, Texas.
I visited Gayla Wigs after chemo made my hair fall out, with my dear friends Judy and Joy, to pick out a new ‘do. The experience was much like that at a high-end hair salon, except I was able to see the end results before committing to a style. I tried on several wigs before settling on the final choice.
Wigs After Chemo
A few tips before you purchase wigs after chemo:
- Go to a salon and try on different styles. The wigs look different on your head than they do in the photos so ordering online can be tricky.
- Experiment with color and style. Your wig doesn’t have to look like your real hair. The people who matter already know you are bald underneath that wig. Why not have fun?
- Take a friend, or two, with you for moral support.
Connect with Gayla Wigs
- Website: http://www.gaylawigs.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gayla-Wigs/160294820744708